Visit too~

visit my LJ too ^^ (new)

a place where I'll post my buyings and some places to buy stuff like JE jewell or jshop/con stuff etc... also to post my works like wallies, icons, fanvideos etc..

stay tune *love*

ttmiron_yume LJ

Visitors since April 2007~ ♡♥♡

Visitor Counter by Digits

~Music of the moment~

DAI- Would you Marry me?

Ai.MyFriends

idontocry.wordpress.com atfy-takizawa takki.us rasha-ryan LJ reiko-chan LJ sarahsan.exblog.jp shahi-reeves LJ skammie.wordpress.com stephichan LJ

~My Links~

YES WE'RE BACK!

12/07/09

OK~ we're back! yoshh
so lets see EVRYTHING we did before was to nothing >< I was so mad .. sighhhhh whatever now =.=

we went shoot again the last scene .. although the script last scene was all re-write so it's totally diffrent from what we had before. I liked the new scenes though but loved some lines of the previous one T.T

we shoot again on the 5th of july on the outside of the city museum.. it was a very pretty place and had peacocks all around the place (I took pics.. will post soon ^^)
all went well and it was fun to go back all together and shoot again.

about the sound pos-prodution I started last friday afternoon all alone >< but it went great.. I found out its faster alone. I cleaned all the sound files.. on saturday all day it was to continue and finnish all and start fix the sound better.

anyway seem we only have till the 15th to finnish all the sound.. and the documentary project? that a whole new story v.v
and pp around me or even pp from the net! not understand v.v and not helping me go over all this better. anyway I'm writting this but noone reads nor think! so I'll continue the way I'm right now.. and will very soon get into depression cuz this start to be too much =.= (I rarely eat anyway)
I think some pp ENJOY make others keep on suffer v.v

sighhhh... lets see what'll happen next v.v

baii**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Ai.MyStars - Designer by Abdul Munir | Original Posting Fly Net 10header by Miron