Visit too~

visit my LJ too ^^ (new)

a place where I'll post my buyings and some places to buy stuff like JE jewell or jshop/con stuff etc... also to post my works like wallies, icons, fanvideos etc..

stay tune *love*

ttmiron_yume LJ

Visitors since April 2007~ ♡♥♡

Visitor Counter by Digits

~Music of the moment~

DAI- Would you Marry me?

Ai.MyFriends

idontocry.wordpress.com atfy-takizawa takki.us rasha-ryan LJ reiko-chan LJ sarahsan.exblog.jp shahi-reeves LJ skammie.wordpress.com stephichan LJ

~My Links~

22/06/09

I couldn't came last time to explain like promised >< busy and lazy at same time lol ^^;
anyway we'r doing the sound but some problems keep in appear to us >< we have some parts where we missing image (simply it not show on the view line or it have an effect and not let it show on the audio program) v.v *sigh* Sound teacher said it cuz we exported wrong the OMF files of audio so he'll help us this thursday hopefully.

till then we'll continue our job while we still have free time on the studio schedule. we finnished set the audio with the actors lines and we started set the audio levels... well my friend did it since he loves that sound program lol I had to go to class in the middle.. =.=

so evrything is kind of TIGHT since prodution teacher want us to finnish the sound this friday!! and my friend that is directing the dcumentary project want me to finnish digitalize some tapes till friday to show to doumentary teacher! *diesss* so crazy!!! >><<< *someone HELP!!!!*

baii T^T *wishing myself luck*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Ai.MyStars - Designer by Abdul Munir | Original Posting Fly Net 10header by Miron