Visit too~

visit my LJ too ^^ (new)

a place where I'll post my buyings and some places to buy stuff like JE jewell or jshop/con stuff etc... also to post my works like wallies, icons, fanvideos etc..

stay tune *love*

ttmiron_yume LJ

Visitors since April 2007~ ♡♥♡

Visitor Counter by Digits

~Music of the moment~

DAI- Would you Marry me?

Ai.MyFriends

idontocry.wordpress.com atfy-takizawa takki.us rasha-ryan LJ reiko-chan LJ sarahsan.exblog.jp shahi-reeves LJ skammie.wordpress.com stephichan LJ

~My Links~

THE END (hopefully)

19/07/09

yoshhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesterday was the last day! yattaaaaa
we finnished it all *+* sugoii ne
we can't do miracles but I guess we did a very good job on it

Tomorrow we'll have a test screen on the theater and we'll go to check the sound too
just hope all go good >< and we don't have to be one more day working on the sound

anyway the over and out session on theater will be on 22 at 9pm so its sooooo close the big day ><
in this case I'll be coming only after this day to post how it was.
I's not a very great festival like oscars but its kind of hazukushi ><; they also give prizes for the best short movie, best director, best photography etc..

ok so God wish me good luck! so that this night will go good ><

jya tanoshimi ni**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Ai.MyStars - Designer by Abdul Munir | Original Posting Fly Net 10header by Miron