Visit too~

visit my LJ too ^^ (new)

a place where I'll post my buyings and some places to buy stuff like JE jewell or jshop/con stuff etc... also to post my works like wallies, icons, fanvideos etc..

stay tune *love*

ttmiron_yume LJ

Visitors since April 2007~ ♡♥♡

Visitor Counter by Digits

~Music of the moment~

DAI- Would you Marry me?

Ai.MyFriends

idontocry.wordpress.com atfy-takizawa takki.us rasha-ryan LJ reiko-chan LJ sarahsan.exblog.jp shahi-reeves LJ skammie.wordpress.com stephichan LJ

~My Links~

24/09/09

i totally stop come here since we finnish ne.. i feel my blog empty =(
anyway I post on my LJ about last day shooting cuz blogspot was screw the pics >.<

here to last day of shoot plus thoughts about it and yamapi ones too

I still have to post about the movie premier.. i will post here and on LJ difrent type.. i'll post links on both anyway..

jya tanoshimi ni**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Ai.MyStars - Designer by Abdul Munir | Original Posting Fly Net 10header by Miron