Visit too~

visit my LJ too ^^ (new)

a place where I'll post my buyings and some places to buy stuff like JE jewell or jshop/con stuff etc... also to post my works like wallies, icons, fanvideos etc..

stay tune *love*

ttmiron_yume LJ

Visitors since April 2007~ ♡♥♡

Visitor Counter by Digits

~Music of the moment~

DAI- Would you Marry me?

Ai.MyFriends

idontocry.wordpress.com atfy-takizawa takki.us rasha-ryan LJ reiko-chan LJ sarahsan.exblog.jp shahi-reeves LJ skammie.wordpress.com stephichan LJ

~My Links~

12/06/09

and so we started the audio.. don't ask me much please.. evrything is baka!!
ok so the main prodution told the Sound teacher the edition was locked on the 1st part (only missing the last scene to be shoot soon) but we was watching today and the 1st edition assistant said he wanted to make some little corrections. O.O wth? so its locked or not??.. I swear I don't want to work so that then is all going to trash ><
*fuuuuuuuuuu* hope its not...
one of my friends from sound pos-prodution helped me a bit on the program mainly teach me how to put the tracks into stereo I forgot how was it (its been 1year since I had sound class on that studio.. don't even remember anymore how to turn on the mix-table and the mic in the cabin >< and we'll need it.. seems so that one actor has to be dub)

tomorrow is holly day in my contry so evrything is closed even college (its a saint day of marriage.. many couples marry tomorrow to have blessings from this Saint <3 and we have a very cute festival on the day before its something ONLY portugese tradition and that what makes me love it more since its something only ours and feel proud).. anyway to get in college on this day we need to fill a paper and get it sign by a responsible from the course mainly by the course coordenation.. but noone was tehre today >< we talked to the college gate guards and explain the situation but no garantie if we can get in tom or not ><
*wishing us luck*

tom will explain more what we did today..

jya tanoshimi ni**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Ai.MyStars - Designer by Abdul Munir | Original Posting Fly Net 10header by Miron