Visit too~

visit my LJ too ^^ (new)

a place where I'll post my buyings and some places to buy stuff like JE jewell or jshop/con stuff etc... also to post my works like wallies, icons, fanvideos etc..

stay tune *love*

ttmiron_yume LJ

Visitors since April 2007~ ♡♥♡

Visitor Counter by Digits

~Music of the moment~

DAI- Would you Marry me?

Ai.MyFriends

idontocry.wordpress.com atfy-takizawa takki.us rasha-ryan LJ reiko-chan LJ sarahsan.exblog.jp shahi-reeves LJ skammie.wordpress.com stephichan LJ

~My Links~

and?..

21/05/09

Well.. nothing much to say since they are on the edition process.

but me and my 1st assistant are collecting sounds to mix it all on the pos-prodution after.. ^x^
We still don't have the music!! arghhh >< the prodution is slow ... we need it BEFORE we go in pos-prodution, I mean, next week!! (until the 11th)

and my music video.. posted here already.. has been asked to show on the TV ^0^ <3
sugoiii ne~~ its a small local channel but still big step deshou?
but this of the copyrights are very boring and take lot of time >< we need a declaration from TV station or something.. ahhhh so *lost* @.@

jya baii***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Ai.MyStars - Designer by Abdul Munir | Original Posting Fly Net 10header by Miron