Visit too~

visit my LJ too ^^ (new)

a place where I'll post my buyings and some places to buy stuff like JE jewell or jshop/con stuff etc... also to post my works like wallies, icons, fanvideos etc..

stay tune *love*

ttmiron_yume LJ

Visitors since April 2007~ ♡♥♡

Visitor Counter by Digits

~Music of the moment~

DAI- Would you Marry me?

Ai.MyFriends

idontocry.wordpress.com atfy-takizawa takki.us rasha-ryan LJ reiko-chan LJ sarahsan.exblog.jp shahi-reeves LJ skammie.wordpress.com stephichan LJ

~My Links~

what's next?

13/05/09

my friend went back to continue sync on saturday together with the edition 1st assistant and they finnish it except for some clips that didn't had the claket on the beggin (my friend said the 1st assis. went on sunday to try it.. don't know if its done but since noone complain seem he did it)

Monday had my photography project idea apresentation ><.. teacher liked it more or less =S he told me it was pinochio story and indeed it is ^^;; its about a doll loosing her strings and get alive alone.. but he told me to make the doll more 'alive' with human expressions... evry weekend I'll work on it so hope by the deadline I'm finnish (teacher will also see it and help all weeks on the development)

today (tuesday) has been HELL to me! >o< ahhhhhh *scream* had a field trip to a museum to see a photografy exbit.. it was interesting .. there was a part that was called 'the dark room' O.O indeed it was so dark >.< I hold on my friend arm, she was holding on the wall and walking by it.. all the guys were making fun inside it lol. I don't like dark places where u can't see ANYTHING >s< its scary*
otehr exbit was really cool we got to see ants on the wall by a projection and see mice on the floor running @,@ tehy were so kawaiiii (it was hologram too) they had white fur and red eyes >< so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 (I love mice btw ^x^).
then on the end I came home.. but at 6pm had to leave to do my exam..

I wished I hadn't come on the msn on today afternoon v.v I hadn't studied almost anything till the exam and I only had those little hours on the afternoon but NO.. I couldn't study! thank you so much sis! >n< u made me so hell annoyied and cry cuz I couldn't study at all!! ya thankz for worring about me but if you really did worried about me u would worrie if I do good on exam or not! u didn't even sent a message to say sorry and 'hope u do good on exam' or send message after to know how it went!.. and guess what? I didn't do good! the exam went bad! I only hope for all Gods to pass on this.. it'll be a real miracle!
I still guess that I'm the only one worrie on this relation.. I at least sent u many times messages asking about ur exam and wishing luck.. maybe I'm dreaming for something that u can't offer v.v maybe those stupid words 'culture diference' are right.

other than this.. I had a big problem with my ipod touch.. I took a software update from itunes store but it made my ipod freez and not work at all.. thank god went tonight with my dad to the store and the nice tech-guy fix it (although I lost evrything in it T^T all my songs and movies and takki drama-to-watch y.y) anyway tomorrow will be all day put it back to what I had ... I did that stupid update cuz itunes asked it on my account >< and I wanted it to be able to put the games I took into my ipod... live is mizerable!!!
la vie c'est même mizerable je sui très fatige! =.= ahhh mon dieu porquoi moi? >.<

au revoir*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Ai.MyStars - Designer by Abdul Munir | Original Posting Fly Net 10header by Miron